Prenatal Vitamins PNV 101: Some don’t have iodine and some have too little for the babie’s brain development.
- Mild iodine deficiency can cause brain damage.
- Prenatals vitamins need 150 mcgs of iodine.
- That need to take PNV before, during and while breast feeding.
- 60 PNV were check for iodine content.
- Some had as low as 25 mcgs to a high of 290.
- Only 77% of all PNV’s had iodine.
- 24% of top selling PNV have no iodine at all !
- Be sure to check to amount of iodine in your PNV.
- One A Day Prenatal has 150 mcgs of iodine.