- The thyroid hormone is responsible for metabolizing food and keeping the body healthy with the energy it needs to function.
- When this energy is not there, it leads to many problems including loss of libido.
- Since many people don’t connect the thyroid to the libido, it can lead to patients trying therapies that don’t really address the root of the problem.
- This leads to frustration and worry that the problem will never be corrected.
- Loss of libido is often a symptom of a larger problem.
- Correct libido issues if the problem is fatigue caused by hypothyroid.
- In most cases, libido problems can be reversed, especially if they are caused by hypothyroid fatigue.