500+ECNU Certified Endocrinologists with Experience in Doing Their own FNA and Even a Few Doing Ethanol Ablations PEI, This is your chance to Expand into Radiofrequency Ablation RFA for Your Patient’s with benign thyroid nodules, cysts and thyroid cancer.
ECNU certified endocrine physicians L to R Richard Guttler, Mark Lupo and Brittany Henderson were active founding members of the Thyroid Ablation Society of America first meeting in Boston at the World Thyroid Cancer Congress 2017. Among Keynote speakers were Professor J.H.Baek from Korea and Dr. Ian Hay from Mayo Clinic USA. Go to www.thyroidablation.net and join.Use my name to join.
DR Hay talked about the use of ethanol to ablate micro-papillary thyroid cancer as a third arm in treatment options along with surgery and active surveillance
- Thyroid RF is coming to the USA. 500+ ECNU trained endocrinologists are uniquely positioned to lead the way along with the Interventional radiologists.
- Learn about RFA with a Master’s class in Ethanol and radiofrequency ablation with Dr.Richard Guttler’s 3 day Interventional thyroidology course. There will be patients treated with ethanol and hands on cyst treatment with models. RFA will have no actual cases treated as it is not FDA approved today. However, ideal methods to simulate RFA treatment with cow liver inserted and “beef” nodules. Also Ace Needle Me Torso used used to simulate an actual neck to demonstrate moving shot method for RFA treatment.Matt at my center is available to detail the 3 day course for you at 1-319-393-8860. Dr.Guttler working on a cow liver with”beef” nodules.
- Ace Needle Me Torso is used to learn moving shot method with an actual neck shaped model.
- The first major meeting with a workshop on Thyroid RFA given by world thyroid expert Professor J.H.Baek will be at the Society of Interventional Radiologists SIR national meeting in Los Angeles Convention Center in March 17-22 2018 www.sirweb.org. This meeting although it is for IR members is available to potential future IT endocrinologists.If you do free hand FNA in your practice learning RFA is easy for you.
- RFA will be an important new procedure for you and will save many of your patients unnecessary thyroid surgery for benign cysts,solid nodules, thyroid cancer lymph nodes, and as alternative to surgery or active surveillance for micro-papillary cancer.
- For all those interested in a clinical thyroidology practice instead of general endocrinology with too many diabetics, learning ablation methods with ethanol and RFA will set you apart from other endocrinologists in your area and form the basis of a new path to a different exciting way to treat your thyroid patients and be a referral source for your endocrinologists in your area. Every major city and state needs trained interventional thyroidologists.