Thyroid Cancer 101: Insist your primary look at your neck and examine it. Not just get thyroid blood tests.
- Another example of a non -physician seeing the nodule and reporting to the person.
- This is a failure of the primary to see the nodule and feel it.
- Where is the patient’s primary when the patient needed them?
- Shame on them for neglecting the thyroid examination.
- If they are in a hurry they can still look at the neck during the history.
- If there is a nodule visible then the physician should feel the neck.
- Insist that your primary refer you to an endocrinologists before doing any studies.
- They are the best to manage the evaluation of a thyroid nodule.
Tarek El Moussa Reveals How a Fan Diagnosed His Cancer on TV: ‘I’m Grateful to Be Alive
The 37-year-old will soon be appearing in the new digital video series, Chasing the Cure, where he will discuss the time a viewer — who happened to be a nurse — of his popular HGTV Opens a New Window. series actually reached out to tell him he may want to go to a doctor.
“It was the beginning of season two of Flip or Flop. I’m shooting my show. I’m returning emails and text messages.
I’m busy with work. And then I get the email from the nurse in Texas,” the TV star says in the preview clip above.