Thyroid Internet Quackery 101: Avoid Dr.Brian Coker’s and his Wife’s False Promise to Reverse Thyroid Conditions.
- Websites like this caused two of my patients to believe that Quacks like this could cure them of their large goiters with Neck massage and gut and body detox treatment.
- Patient one had a large cystic thyroid cancer treated for 3 years before I saw her and diagnosed the cancer. She was told this quake treatment had cured many of the napropath’s patients of goiters. The patient believed that she could be treated without surgery.
- Patient two had a massive cystic goiter treated by a naprapath for over 10 years while the cyst continued to grow. Original biopsy 10 years earlier was thyroid cancer but the patient also believed in alternative therapy instead of surgery.During repeat biopsy 725 ml of brown cyst fluid was removed.
- You can not cure Thyroid nodules, cancer or Hashimoto’s thyroiditis by liver,gut and cellular detox treatment.!
- This is all marketing and has no real medical value but can result in delayed treatment by a regular medical doctor and endocrinologist.
- “Dr. Coker has assisted over 3,000 women with alleviating thyroid conditions naturally via his signature 90-day, guided program”. I hope the 3000 got to a real physician after this therapy failed to get the proper therapy for Hashimoto’s thyroiditis.
- Gut, Liver and cellular detox can not reverse an autoimmune thyroid disease.
- Do Not Waste your hard earned money on this 90 day program to enrich the person called Dr.Coker.
- If you have started ask for a refund and report them to the FDA.
- Claiming falsely they can reverse a disease is a fraudulent claim and against the FDA’s rules.
- Read this Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All health and health-related information is intended for informational and educational purposes, and is not intended or suited to be a replacement or substitute for professional medical treatment or medical advice.
- Does it match the claim to reverse the disease? No
- 310-393-8860 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a consultation.
Dr. Bryon Coker Offers Free Online Webinar to Reverse Female Thyroid Conditions Without Medication and Promote Overall Thyroid Health
|JOLIET, Ill., /PRNewswire/ — Dr. Coker has assisted over 3,000 women with alleviating thyroid conditions naturally via his signature 90-day, guided program: 3:16 JumpStart (316jumpstart.com/join/). The series was initially developed after Dr. Coker’s own wife, a nurse, suffered with the autoimmune-related Hashimoto’s disease. They founded 3:16 Health Solutions, and the updated 3:16 JumpStart 12-week intensive includes videos, printed materials, daily instruction and coaching, as well as community support and involvement.
The 90-Day 3:16 JumpStart Program: Week by Week
The complete 3:16 JumpStart intensive offers access to a Certified Health Concierge desk, nutritional experts, coaches, trainers and a community of women who are currently working through the same issues.
The 12-week schedule is broken down into a series of prep and detox sessions:
Included in the 3:16 JumpStart Program
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All health and health-related information is intended for informational and educational purposes, and is not intended or suited to be a replacement or substitute for professional medical treatment or medical advice.
About 3:16 Health Solutions
With over 20 years’ experience, Dr. Bryon Coker is a chiropractic physician who believes that God created human bodies to be intelligent and endowed with the ability to heal properly if given the right tools. Utilizing functional medicine principles, Dr. Coker is the creator of many wellness programs, including 3:16 Health Solutions, with the help of his wife, Joan Coker RN. Their signature webinar and 12-week program, the 3:16 JumpStart, focuses on female thyroid health. Learn more at: www.316JumpStart.com.