Thyroid No Surgery 101:
Dr. Guttler’s comments:
1. 340 patients with solid benign nodules.
2. 21 ml volume decreased to 6 ml by 12 months.
3. Spongiform nodules responded the best with 76 % reduction.
4. Other patterns decreased less at 67 % decrease.
5. Mean symptoms/cosmetic scores were significantly reduced in all patients.
6.No major complications were encountered.
Ethanol PEI and thyroid RFA ablations are safe and not painful and can replace surgery in patients with benign nodules with symptoms. These can reduce or get rid of the symptoms of large nodules.
Call me for details on both PEI and thyroid RFA.
310-393-8860 or email to thyroid.manager@protonmail;.com.
PEI in my office and a evaluation to see if you are a candidate to have Thyroid RFA.
Radiofrequency ablation RFA for benign thyroid nodules according to different US features: an Italian multicentre prospective study.