Thyroid Cysts 101: Ethanol Treatment is Not Dangerous.
- Patients call me to ask about ethanol ablation. They were told it was painful and dangerous with complications by their primary local endocrinologist or surgeon.
- This is not true.
- It is the exact opposite. It is not painful and it is not associated with any significant complications.
- It takes 10-15 minutes to treat a cyst.
- No hospital.
- No recovery from surgery.
- No 2-10% surgery complication rate.
- No loss of work.
- No scar.
- No need to take thyroid hormone for life 30% after surgery.
- Call 310-393-8860 or firstname.lastname@example.org.