Thyroid RFA 101: How to add a thyroid radiofrequency ablation RFA procedure to your endocrine practice.
- If you do not do your own ultrasounds or biopsies now is the time to get trained in those procedures. It is not too late to get in on Ablation procedures for your practice.
- Be sure to do biopsies in a parallel method not perpendicular as it is how you will have to do RFA.
- Learn to do ethanol ablation as a second procedure in interventional thyroidology.
- Attend any USGFNA training courses offered by ATA, AACE or Endocrine Society.
- After you are doing USGFNA you can now plan to take courses in thyroid RFA.
- There are multiple courses in thyroid RFA available to you.
- After training on models and watching actual patients treated during the workshops, you are ready to travel to Brazil and take Dr.Rangel’s course and do one of his patients under his supervision.
One of the lectures in Dr.Rangel’s course by Dr. Erivelto Volpi MD
- Next contact Rudy Garay at RGS Health Care to consider options on getting a generator system. ( +1 407 536 7839).
- Rudy works with endocrinologists and has supplied RF Medical Korea systems to them.
- There is no codes yet for thyroid RF. Patients have to pay out of pocket.
- Those who can’t pay the whole price of treatment can apply for short term medical loans from companies like prosper.com.
- My master’s classes can teach you everything you need.
- One week course can include USGFNA, ethanol, and Thyroid RFA.
- Those already doing their own ultrasounds and biopsies need my 3 day course in Ethanol PEI and thyroid RFA.
- Those already doing ethanol PEI only need my 2 day thyroid RFA course which includes observation of my RFA Treatment of my patient with a thyroid nodule.
- Details 310-393-8860 or secure email to [email protected].
- Don’t let this practice building procedures go to the radiologists and surgeons.