First USA Endocrinologist’s Posted Abstract On Thyroid RFA for thyroid Nodules done in their office without sedation. Study was delayed by the pandemic but early 3 month results are very promising.
How two endocrinologists are leading the way in office based thyroid RFA for thyroid nodules.
My center has altered the RFA procedure to increase safety for the patients during the Pandemic.
See image of me in my office during Thyroid RF during the pandemic.
The fees are still not paid by insurance. There are no CPT codes. There are medical insurance companies that will give loans with monthly payments. The fees are based on where you have the procedure.
- Office based fees by thyroid physicians are from $5,000-7500 done without general or conscious sedation just local.
- Hospital based with a general or conscious sedation range from $15,000 to 30,000 at major centers.
- Radiologists have been doing RFA for other areas of the body, but have little experience with Thyroid safe systems from Korea for thyroid nodules and cancer.
- Other physicians such as ENT and Surgeons are beginning to learn thyroid RFA.
- I have been working with thyroid RFA systems from Korea for 5 years.
- FDA finally approved thyroid RFA under soft tissue use in late 2018.
- DR Hands and I have done over 40 patients so far without any serious complications.
- DR.Hands and I are to most experienced to do your thyroid nodule, autonomous functioning nodule, micropapillary thyroid cancer.
- DR.Hands is in San Antonio Texas and I am in the Los Angeles area near the LAX airport in Santa Monica Ca.
Call Alicia at 3103938860 or secure email to [email protected] for details for my office based thyroid RFA treatment.