No Elective Thyroid Surgery Due to Pandemic:
If you had your thyroid surgery canceled or postponed this is your chance to re-think the need for surgery.
If you have these conditions or results you may be a candidate for outpatient treatment that does not use up valuable supplies needed for the pandemic treatment in the hospitals.
Office based thyroid RF does not use valuable supplies and can be done in as little as 30 minutes.
Here are the thyroid conditions that can be done by thyroid RF.
1.For Benign symptomatic or cosmetic thyroid nodules thyroid RF is the treatment of choice over thyroid surgery.
2. Indeterminate biopsy that has not have molecular marker testing. These tests done on slides from your biopsy can determine if you really need surgery. A benign study can render your nodule not a candidate for thyroid surgery and treatment with thyroid RF is now the treatment of choice.
3. Recurrent lymph node thyroid cancers can be treated with thyroid RF instead of another neck dissection.
4. Small thyroid cancer limited to the thyroid gland can be ablated instead of surgery, or long term surveillance.
5. Symptomatic parathyroid adenoma can be ablated without surgery with RFA.
6. Solitary Autonomous functioning thyroid nodule AFTN or toxic nodule can be treated with thyroid RF instead of radioiodine or surgery.
Now are you glad the thyroid surgery was canceled or postponed?
It allowed you to explore thyroid RF in place of the invasive thyroid surgery with possible serious
complications that you might not need.
Call Alicia at 310-393-8860 or email to [email protected] for details of the evaluation
For thyroid RF.