What to Expect?
- Many patient panic when there is more neck bulging on day one post RFA.
- Also the volume of the nodule may increase.
- This is normal after RFA.
- It is caused by edema and swelling of the nodule and soft tissue around it.
- This is a good thing as the treatment has effective the nodule in a good way.
- There is no need for steroids at this point and if there is pain as well just tylenol should be used.
- Steroids is held for use with severe pain and swelling only.
The nodule begins to decrease in volume.
The nodule is showing marked reduction.
Further gradual reductions continue for 3-6 months.
This is the time to recheck symptom and cosmetic scores.
Call me at 310-393-8860 or email to [email protected]
Ask for Alicia for evaluation appointment.