Learn Thyroid RFA Now: It is a Game Changer for Thyroid Patients
I hope you will consider learning thyroid RFA. Thyroid RFA is a game changer for patients with benign thyroid nodules
to replace surgery as the first line treatment.
I wanted find out if you have any questions about thyroid RFA.I would love to answer questions at your convenience.
Go to [email protected] to ask your questions.
Given the current conditions, patients are comfortable visiting outpatients centers and offices.
The Thyroid RFA procedure is done 100% in outpatient setting which is easily incorporated into the ultrasound procedure room in your establishment.
After training in one of the RFA courses you would been able to secure a very attractive financing package that takes away any business anxiety, and let the you concentrate in providing the best alternatives for patient care.
Here is the approved program for your review:
You are only offered this if you complete a RFA training course.
The companies offering this will not sell to physicians that have not been
RFA for Soft Tissue Starter Program Package
– Radiofrequency Generator and Cooling Pump
– Recommended Radiofrequency Ablation Protocols
– TEN Disposable 18 Gauge Radiofrequency Probes For the First FIVE Cases
Cost: $39,950.00 or $695 / Month + Sales Tax
— First 6 Payments only $99 / month
— Out of pocket expense to get started is $99 plus a documentation fee
Tax Code 179 + Finance Program Benefits
– If we finance and bundle the generator + disposable probes, the whole purchase would be eligible to be written off under tax code 179. (Click Here for More Info on tax code 179)
– It’s also eligible to be paid off without any pre-payment penalty or additional interest ON or AFTER MONTH 19! No other leasing company offers this!!
The companies will not be named until you take the RFA course.
In addition to group courses available, I have a private course for just one physician.
This course will be more intensive with jus the one student and myself doe 2 days.
The highlight of my course will be student observation of 1-2 thyroid nodule ablations by Dr.Guttler.
Call Alicia for details