Dr. Guttler’s Thyroid Ablation Center is Now Open to Accept Patients for Evaluation for Thyroid & Parathyroid Cancer and Benign Cystic Neck Nodules.
Call Me and talk to Alicia for details of our pre-ablation evaluation work up.
1-310-393-8860 or secure email to [email protected]
A list of diseases that can be treated without thyroid surgery is shown below.
- Benign thyroid nodules with symptoms or cosmetic issues including toxic and autonomous functioning nodules.
- Recurrent thyroid cancer in neck lymph nodes after prior thyroid surgery, neck dissection or more radioiodine radiation.
- Some selected primary Small thyroid cancers ablated when located only in the thyroid gland instead of Active surveillance or surgery.
- Some selected low risk small primary follicular neoplasms including follicular cancers.
- Benign Thyroid and parathyroid cysts by either RFA or ethanol ablation.
- Small Cystic papillary cancers when the solid cancer part is less than 1.5 cm and the rest is fluid.
- Thyroid Cancer patients with disease to be treated to relieve symptoms and not for cure.
- Any thyroid patient with co-morbidity issues making them a poor candidate for surgery.
- Some selected parathyroid adenoma patients with hyperparathyroidism for RFA ablation.
- Neck cysts such as thyroglossal duct are also treated without surgery with ethanol or RFA.